About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Very Special Christmas Vol. 7 (2009)


I haven't feel the Christmas Spirit yet- That's why I decided to listen to some Christmas songs...






I was listening to some Taylor Swift rendition of some Christmas songs and somehow ended up checking Leighton Meester's Christmas song as well that lead me to this Album "A Very Special Christmas Volume 7" on which her song was one of the tracks.

It was then that I found out that the said album is actually a fund raising activity that started way back 1987 in support of the Special Olympics.

Oh by the way, our very own Charice also has a song on this album... n_n

For the 7th Volume here's the track list:

1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Colbie Caillat
2. Let It Snow by Carter Twins
3. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree by Miley Cyrus
4. Winter Wonderland by Vanessa Hudgens
5. Little Drummer Boy by Sean Kingston
6. The Christmas Song by Charice
7. Do You Hear What I Hear by Kristinia Debarge
8. Jingle Bell Rock by Mitchel Musso
9. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Leighton Meester
10. Santa Baby by Kellie Pickler
11. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing by Carrie Underwood
12. Last Christmas by Ashley Tisdale
13. Silent Night by Gloriana

Now that really sets me up in a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS MOOD.... *listening to the album right now*

P.S I really like the Carter Twins! lols.... :)

Here's the torrent if you'd like to download the whole album:

http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/view_2200476/VA_A_Very_Special_Christmas_7_2009_wWw.html






No comments:

Post a Comment