About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Treat for special friends

This Christmas I decided to make my celebration for my birthday simple with just some friends...

I just realized that there really is no sense in celebrating too much...

I felt like something ought to change for my 19th birthday...


The first part of my celebration, I had my college friends of whom I treated at Pizza hut last Dec. 17 after our last day of Dipcor...

I would like to have my other friends come over but I just suddenly had the impulse to treat them then and there...

I never really planned it...


Days after, I planned a get together my treat again for my birthday with high school friends...

well... we initially planned to watch avatar then have our dinner... but we ended up eating dinner at Congo Grille and spending the rest of the night around seaside and having our chit-chat at starbucks....







Overall... it was great! We were fetched my dad and my sister...

Love this night....


Or so I thought it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment