About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Sunday, December 13, 2009

COD Officers Christmas Party!!

Ostentatious COD Christmas Party!
Last Dec. 12, 2009
@ YAKIMIX in Seaside Macapagal





Love the Eat-All-You-Can Japanese/Korean Food!
It's an Eat-All-You-Can so worthy of your money!


The food tastes great... And you get to cook for yourself...
*with some of their dishes*...





No wonder it's a favorite weekend restaurant for foreigners...

I'll definitely go back with my other friends...

*YakiMix is so in demand you have to make a reservation days or sometimes a week before your intended date*

After the nauseating fullness of our appetites we had our exchange gift.

Thanks to Lord for a very useful gift...


L-O-V-E C-O-D!!



Had a real great "Lamon" ~ lol


No comments:

Post a Comment