About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bloody hell!!


Bloody Hell! Ninja Assassin is a movie within a bloodbath!




Last night, me and the gang (Manet, Bembie, Rachel, Jayson and Lord) decided to spend our free time at the Mall of Asia and watch a movie...

Supposedly we ought to watch New Moon for the sake of our friendship with Bembie (lolz....) but due to some time conflicts, we decided to ditch New Moon.

Me and Lord, not wanting to waste our MOA trip decided to watch "Ninja Assassin" instead... I've planned to watched it last week but due to laziness, I ended up sulking at home instead.

The movie is indeed a bloody hellish one! I mean if it was aired three years ago I might have really loved it... but as my taste in movies changed lately, it was an utterly reddish frown stipulating hour and a half of my life.

I mean, action scenes at itself is great... truly from the makers of "matrix" and all... and I do understand the necessity to show body parts flying all over the scenes and blood oh so red and yucky splattering all over the place - to show some real brutality to the very sense of killing and ASSASSINATING.

Though I'd say it's too much for my taste. The story is very Asian on the context and dialogue wise. Well.. you know what I mean - the poetic per se Confucius... martial arts type. SM cuts most of the scenes - something I'm not sure whether I approve of or not....

Well for the consolation... at least for Rain fanatics he's there all yummy smokin' hot... though I wonder if he's really the one delivering the dialogues.... His english is on a passable mark....

Overall it's quite disappointing with all the IMMORTALITY stuffs and the EUROPOLIS or so versus the Japanese hidden assassin's clan. Utterly tragic...

To add up to the tragedy of the film... there were some 4 or so guys sitting behind us who keeps on commenting on EVERYTHING that's happening on screen!

Here are some of their comments:

Guy 1:Bakit kaya 'yan 'yung bidang babae? Pangit... pwede namang european...
(I wonder why she's the leading actress.... it could have been a European)
Guy 2: Oo nga! Pwede namang si Paris Hilton!
(yeah, right! It could have been Paris Hilton instead!)
------------

Guy 1: Ang tahimik naman ng mga taong nanunuod dito
(The people watching this movie is so quiet...)
Guy 2: Siyempre hindi naman New Moon 'to eh!
(Of course! This isn't New Moon)

-----------
Guy 1: Tang-ina! Tinadtad na buhay pa!
(45839g8fg89f8e98s34h545h45j4h ~ lol)
------------

Tsk...... see what I mean?
Oh man!
Bloody Hell! Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment