About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Riki-Oh! Uh La La

Last Friday while hanging out with Bembie along with our handy dandy Laptops, our friend Demi with Kenneth and Mik tagged along.

And then....

Demi got hold of Bembie's laptop and everything went

RED.

Cause of....

Riki-Oh!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnhLtB3n25c&feature=PlayList&p=271890F56BE30F34&index=0&playnext=1

My god... this movie is one of the most gory, disgusting and dumb-kick-ass movie!

The scenes will make you feel nauseous.

The fight scenes are bloody, impossibly surreal, and outrageously disgusting.

Well... if you want a yucky laugh with friends...

try watching RIKI-OH!!! Ahahahha... Uhhhh La La!


No comments:

Post a Comment