About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday classes - quotable quotes

COMGOVT:

"Of course, I already know someone is really happy today, di ba dear? (Bembie)" - Binay, 2009

"Huwag mo akong sagutin ng parang lasing. Nang parang nagiinuman lang tayo ha..." - Binay, 2009



SPECIRD:

"Hindi ako nandito para matuto!" - Listana, 2009

"Ang gusto ko ang masusunod! Magmamaldita ako ngayon!" - Listana, 2009

"Sasagutin niyo lang ang gusto kong sagutin niyo!" - Listana, 2009

"What is the continuity of life of the Senate?" - Listana, 2009

"Papaunta kang Baclaran nasa Buendia ka pa lang." - Listana, 2009

"Moment niya daw!" - Ramos, 2009

"Magquiquiz kayo ng 30mins.! 6 questions! I agreed with your demand. We start at 7pm... BUT I DEMAND we END at 7:30!" - Listana, 2009

"There are so many bitches! I can be a bitch!" - Tolentino, 2009
"Yes, there are sooo many bitches (beaches) in the Philippines!" - Seguban, 2009

We had the quiz for less than 30 mins. We had an oral recitation on the topics and issues we haven't discussed for 2hrs. Some stood for almost an hour for not being able to answer questions not taught nor was asked to be researched by us.

Ako din "Magmamaldita" - by laughing at everything that had happened! *As long as that freaking test don't affect my grade.... I'll be amiable...."

~ just stating what happened... quoting the quotable quotes... almost 40 students bear witness.


No comments:

Post a Comment