About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Monday, September 20, 2010

Morning Television: Memories 2

This is the part 2 of my reminiscing ...

To add up to the early educational themed shows... here are some clips of my favorite animes in the morning (kodomo themed)...

Here's my Top 5 unforgettable kodomo animes:


(1) Ang mga Munting Pangarap ni Romeo (Romeo's Blue Sky)
Who would forget the "Itim na magkakapatid) (Black Brothers) with the heart
touching friendship and hardship of Alfred and Romeo? The show reflects a time
when children were sold to the city to clean chimneys. If you look at it, the
theme reflects child labor during the 90s. I really cried a lot with this show. I
hope to find a dvd copy of the full episodes.... (wish list!!)
Here's the last scene of the last episode... I personally love the Tagalog
version of the song...


(2) Remi (Nobody's Girl Remi)
No child of the 90s and even housewives from that era would ever forget Remi and her song! Admit it, we all cried when they were attacked by the wild wolves and the old man along with the other dogs died! Admit it that you know the lyrics of her song "Aking Ina"! Admit it that you wish Mattia and Remi ends up together! ahaha... yes, yes, yes... we are all guilty!
I can't find a tagalog version of Remi's song in the net... haiz... but here's an instrumental of the song...


(3)Nello and Patrasche (A dog of Flanders)
Not so many people would remember this anime probably because it wasn't replayed that much in comparison to most animes. But one who watched this show will never forget it's tear gushing ending...
Here's a clip (in tagalog)


(4) Miracle Girls
Not so many remembers this... just like Nello and Patrasche... not much of a replay too. But I just can't keep this out of my memory because the other "Twins" themed morning shows followed the lead of this anime.I could still remember the twins Mikage and Tomomi being so different from each other... with their school problems, their love lives and the keeping of their secret. They have psychic powers with their Flower bracelets... and the crossing of their pinky fingers to teleport... n_n
Since I have a younger sister... we both really love and miss this anime.
Here's a video of the opening


(5)Cedie
Ok... I could still remember that Cedie had a tagalog film adaptation... and I both loved them. I wonder why the film industry can't create more of these. When it comes to choosing between Sarah ang Munting Princesa and Cedie... I think I prefer Cedie more... Though Sarah would be number 6 if there would be a number 6.... hehehe... I used to play Annie-Laurie in piano... and writing of it... here's the flute version of Annie-Laurie so you could reminisce with me..


Hay.... I wish... I wish... i wish I could watch these animes once again. It's really hard to find DVDs or AVIs of these kinds of anime... haiz... I miss my childhood morning t.v sessions...


No comments:

Post a Comment