About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Monday, September 20, 2010

Morning Television: Memories 1

During my elementary days, my classes were in the afternoon...

This means that I can't play in the afternoon, so instead I would always wake up early

and watch the educational fun shows on ABS-CBN followed by the Animes (cartoons)

I've been thinking lately that the morning shows were not themed or structured with

the one that we had during the 90s.

I'm an ABS-CBN child (at least in the morning)...

I'd watch Hirayamanawari, Bayani, Epol Apple, Mathenik and ofcourse.... Sineskwela.

(sorry I'm not a batibot and Sesame Street kid)

I loved watching these shows. It's been really useful to me especially Sineskwela.

From these shows I was able to feel a bit advanced when it comes to schoolwork.

Sineskwela Song
I can't find the opening song.


Hirayamanawari Opening


Matenik opening


Bayani opening


Sad that these shows no longer run in the morning airshows. It's like... the things that you learn in school and the values that parents need to teach to their children were reflected in these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment