About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Monday, September 6, 2010

Despicable Me!




I watched the Despicable Me with my "Sit Com" A.k.A neky-Nerd friends... hehehe...
It was one hilarious movie! I was at first doubtful about watching the film, I thought that it was like most of the animated movies that flocks and floods the movie theaters.

Unexpectedly though, it was really good. I can't really remember watching an animated film that made me laugh for the most parts of the story than listening to the: jumping, dancing, singing, blahblahblah of the characters.

I gave to admit I really loved the movie! I can't stop laughing... it makes you think like a kid again and disregards all the "unreal" aspects of the movie... or the scientific impossibilities... well like I said... it made me feel and think like a kid again....


"It's soooo fluffy I'm gonna die!!!!" - Agnes





Watch the trailer of "Despicable Me".


________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment