About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We are of a Broken Family (original)

I came from a broken family.

though not literally but substantially we are.

My parents are not divorced.

My parents are not annulled.

My parents are not separated.

Well... at least they are not in a literal sense.


The only thing that they are, are:

They don't sleep together.

They won't go home if the other is at home.

They always fight.

They don't talk.

They don't consult one another.

And the love they before had is no longer available.


One of them doubts the other.

One of them critics the other.

One of them annoys the other.

One of them condemns the other.

What one does to the other,

the other does the same to that 'one'.

Our family is of a broken family,
though not literally and legally...
but that's just how it is...

and this made me broken as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment