About Me

My photo
I'm as free as I want to be. Rantings, stories and useless poetry... that's what I write and I don't care if nobody reads them.

Counting 1-2-3

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trapped (original poetry)


(original)

Vast plains, taciturn wind,
raging sunlight....
sitting over the high grass
a woman tarnished over age
sat quietly and blankly.

What joy could it be
to travel across these plains!
To a direction afar up to
where the woman stares.

Where high golden grass grow,
insects hum its silent song,
leaves falling over the river's stream
and talking creature, living
to their life's extreme.

Places of different sceneries,
people with different stories...
Thus, making the woman sob
over the feeling of remorsed envy,
that ignited the blue flame
found deep within her
sole....


No comments:

Post a Comment